|Curious about cloth nappies but not sure which ones are right for you? Try before you buy with our cloth nappy trial scheme! It’s an easy, convenient way to get started, enabling you to buy in complete confidence.
How does it work?
1. Choose what you want to borrow – we have a few ready-made kits available, see below, or you can try most nappies and wraps listed for sale on our website.
2. Add your chosen kit or items to the shopping basket – no more than 2 of any specific item (eg 2 x Charlie Banana, 2 x Easyfit). You can mix a ready-made kit with some additional items if you wish. Please note you will not necessarily receive your colour choice, although we will try to accommodate this if possible. How the nappy functions is more important than what colour it is at this stage.
3. Select “UK nappy trial kit” as the shipping method in checkout. If you don’t want the kit immediately (eg baby not due for another 2 weeks), please indicate when ordering when you would like to receive the kit.
4. We will send you your selection of nappies and wraps, clean and ready to use, along with any instructions you might need. We always include some flushable liners and a nappy nippa if required, so there’s no need to buy those unless you wish to.
5. At the end of your nappy trial period (2 weeks), return the items to me, clean and dry, and let me know whether you would like to place an order. Your nappy trial deposit will be converted into credit against your order, or refunded to you if not ordering, less the appropriate hire charge.
The hire charge is £1 per item per week for single items. Hire charges for ready-made kits are shown in the kit description.
Can I buy things at the same time as ordering a nappy trial kit? Yes – but please make it clear which items are for purchase and which are for trial, as the trial items we send out are not brand new! You should still select the postage option UK Nappy Trial Kit at the checkout.
Remember - if you need any advice before choosing what to try, please get in touch by phone or e-mail - we're happy to help!